We look for imaginative and creative ways of integrating technology into our work, from our unique approach to online communities to our use of wearable cameras to understand habitual behaviour, our immersive research on mobile platforms, or our use of social data to identify innovation opportunities.
Engaging with consumers anywhere, anytime, anyhow
Digitally-empowered consumers can be strong allies if we know how to engage them. At TNS Qualitative, we are acutely sensitive to the fact that technology provides:
- Tools to access contexts that we could not previously get to
- Spontaneously generated content that deepens our understanding of important issues
- A participative mindset that is conducive to co-creation
We look for imaginative and creative ways of integrating technology into our work, from our unique approach to online communities, ThinkTank, to our use of wearable cameras to understand habitual behaviour, our immersive research on mobile platforms or our use of social data to identify innovation opportunities.
Importantly, you will always find us using new technologies in a way that provides rich understanding rather than as a further stream of mere data – we believe that the interpretative power of qualitative research is more valuable now than ever before, to give meaning to technology-enabled datastreams.
Unlocking the co-creative power of the internet
ThinkTank is a refreshing, bespoke approach to online communities which allows you to unlock the co-creative power of the internet by interacting with leading-edge people on the issues that really matter to your business.
ThinkTank — Unlocking the co-creative power of the internet
ThinkTank is a refreshing, bespoke approach to online communities which allows you to get a quick point of view from a group of savvy, connected and future-orientated people on the big issues at the heart of your brand.
By unlocking the co-creative, forward-looking power of the internet, ThinkTank helps you gain deeper insights into people’s lives. Based on three simple modules, it provides a flexible way to engage and debate with passionate consumers on a host of topics – from what drives their brand choice to what they think the future holds for your category.
Our qualitative experts combine skillful moderation and insightful analysis to answer your questions in a simple, yet powerful way.
Questions that ThinkTank can answer:
- What factors are driving and influencing brand choice?
- Will my advertising campaign resonate with my target audience?
- What trends are currently catching the fancy of consumers around the world, and how might they impact my product category?
- How can I get real-time perspectives on unexpected controversies affecting my brand or product category?
- What retail initiatives in my category have caught shoppers’ attention?
- How can my team work with consumers to co-create new ideas and opportunities drawn from real life experiences?
Key benefits of using ThinkTank:
- A stringent recruitment process which allows you to interact with savvy people: prosumers, future shapers, leading-edge consumers…
- A perfect combination of raw output and insightful analysis, presented in a concise and visually-engaging way, and delivered with a fast turnaround
- Allows you to connect anytime, anywhere, how you want (via mobile, tablet and PC) across the globe at a click of a button
- Draws on our deep understanding of cultural specificities and nuances
Connected Life is a Global TNS study on digital media consumption among regular internet users in 50 markets around the world.
Connected Life is a Global TNS study on digital media consumption among regular internet users in 50 markets around the world. Connected Life provides answers of the users’ media activity in terms of consumption of multiple media channels and devices as well as of the users’ behavior patterns as to choice, preferences, and impact of such media channels and devices. The study provides great opportunity for you to connect with consumers in the current processes of digital media environment expansion.
Questions answered by Connected Life:
- How does the growing digital ecosystem influence on media habits?
- How is it possible to describe the trends in coverage level increase by digital media channels?
- How and why do the consumers contact with brands through digital media?
- How is a buyer’s journey carried out across brands and categories in digital channels?