- Higher Education (sociology, marketing)
- Ideally, not less than three years’ strategic experience in tobacco or a similar FMCG category
- Strong understanding of client WoW, key client business challenges and aspiration
- Strong marketing knowledge (Brand strategy development, Trade basic principles and client WoW)
- Oracle methodologies/ SPI common platforms and best practices
- Research management and design
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Focus on results,
- Motivating, coaching and developing people
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client and external suppliers
- Commitment and initiative
- Lead the process of consumer and customer insight generation for client from the agency side.
- Ensure the integrity of insights and its integration in the marketing decision making process.
- Responsible for the guardianship of all ORACLE systems, protocols and platforms.
- Contribute into agency further strategic and commercial acumen development.
- NB: special attention should be paid to report quality provided to client, namely: simple and clear recommendations, easy to navigate report content, clear story line.
- Salary based on interview results
- Convenient schedule
- Office in the city center;
- Medical insurance.
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com