Identifying and prioritising winning ideas
Concept eValuate screens concepts based on incremental potential, which in-market data show to be the key criteria for success. This understanding of growth is vital for guiding investment, and preventing expensive mistakes. It marks a break from traditional concept screening that only looks at overall appeal, and doesn’t reveal where sales come from.
Our individual modelling approach also doubles the accuracy of source of trial estimates, helping to avoid investment in the development of a future ‘cannibal’ which will not deliver the desired growth. We provide clear direction for optimising development to increase speed to market, and our Early Adopter analysis ensures you don’t kill bold breakthrough ideas.
Questions that Concept eValuate can answer:
- Which concepts offer the greatest top-line growth potential?
- Which ideas should I progress, and which should I prioritise?
- Is the potential big enough to justify future investment in product development?
- Which ideas have the potential to be breakthrough innovations?
- How can I optimise my most promising concepts?
Key benefits of using Concept eValuate:
- Database benchmarks give clear advice on whether concepts are good enough
- Flexibility to provide guidance for branded or unbranded and priced or unpriced ideas
- Individual modelling has been proven to double the accuracy of the incremental trial estimate
- Early Adopter analysis ensures you don’t kill bold breakthrough ideas
- Clear direction for optimising development to increase speed to market
- Option for a ballpark volume estimate to check viability versus business plan